Jane Austen and Her Times
List of Illustrations
- Morning Employments. From a Painting by Bunbury.
- The Rev. George Austen and the Rev. James Austen. From a Family Miniature.
- Juvenile Retirement. From a Painting by John Hoppner.
- The Vicar Receiving His Tithes. From a Drawing by H. Singleton.
- Jane Austen. From a Portrait by her Sister Cassandra.
- The Happy Cottagers. From a Painting by George Morland.
- Miss Burney (Madame D'Arblay). From a Drawing by De Loutherbourg.
- From A Summer's Evening. From a Drawing by De Loutherbourg.
- Travellers Arriving at Eagle Tavern, Strand. From an Old Engraving.
- Domestic Happiness. From a Painting by George Morland.
- Cowper. From a Painting by George Romney, in the possession of B. Vaughan Johnson, Esq.
- Victory of Lord Duncan (Camperdown), 1797. From a Painting by J. S. Copley.
- Façade of the Pump Room, Bath, In the Eighteenth Century. From a Contemporary Engraving.
- Dressing to Go Out. From a Drawing by P. W. Tomkins.
- Inigo Jones, Hon. H. Fane, and C. Blair. From a Painting by Sir Joshua Reynolds.
- A Plate from the Gallery of Fashion
- Charing Cross, 1795. From an Engraving in the Crace Collection.
- The Little Theater, Haymarket. From an Engraving by Wilkinson in Londina Illustrata.
- The Rev. George Crabbe. From a Drawing by Sir F. Chantrey, in the National Portrait Gallery.
- The Garden of Carleton House. From a Painting by Bunbury.
This text was originally digitized by Catherine Dean for her "Jane Austen E-Texts, Etc." website, and is archived at Molland's with Ms. Dean's permission.